When a Homeowner receives a violation letter, it can be hard to know what to look for with all the information that is provided. Below will help you find the key information you need.
Each violation letter has a few important items:
- A picture **Some letters may not have this as a picture is not always feasible
- A Description of WHAT the Violation is
- A Document Reference to show why this item is a violation
- Date and Time of Violation Report/Occurrence
- Information on what could happen if this issue is not resolved
- Information on how to report the violation as resolved, or dispute the violation
Hearing Letters will also include:
- A Location of the Hearing
- A Date and Time for the Hearing
Should a letter progress past the hearing, to a fine, the letter will have included the fine amount assessed to your account.
If the information in the letter is unclear, or missing any of the above information, please visit kuester.com/violations to dispute the violation and request more information.