If you have recently filed bankruptcy, please provide the contact information for your Bankruptcy Attorney, along with your Bankruptcy Case Number to ensure proper handling of your account. Please submit this information to us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- What if I have recently filed bankruptcy?
- What if I have recently been discharged or dismissed from Bankruptcy?
- How do I submit a payment plan?
- How do I submit a late fee waiver request form?
- Why am I still being charged late fees and/or late interest if I have entered a payment plan agreement?
- Why am I being charged a payment plan fee?
- Why was my late fee waiver request denied?
- What are the requirements for a payment plan?
- A parent, spouse, or immediate family member has passed, what is needed to update the account?
- I am in the military and am deploying, is there anything I need to provide to prevent collections actions?