Important community documents are saved on the community portal on kuester.com including:
- Governing Documents (Covenants, Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, and ARC Guidelines)
- Monthly Community Financials and the Annual Budget
Each community varies and other documents may be available such as such as Meeting Minutes, Newsletters, Maintenance Responsibility Charts, and such.
You will need to have registered and been approved for an account prior to being able to log in.
Once you have logged into your account, please follow the below instructions.
1. Be sure you are on the home page, which should look something like this:
2. Click on 'Documents' in the top row.
3. Once you are in the document center, you can select the type of document by clicking the drop down.
4. Once you find the document you want to see, simply click on the document description to download the document.