Important community documents are saved on the community portal on kuester.com including:
- Governing Documents (Covenants/CCRs, Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, and ARC Guidelines)
- Monthly Community Financials and the Annual Budget
Each community varies and other documents may be available such as such as Meeting Minutes, Newsletters, Maintenance Responsibility Charts, and more.
You will need to have registered and been approved for an account prior to being able to log in.
Once you have logged into your account, please follow the below instructions.
1. On your home page, locate the top navigation bar, highlighted below.
2. Hover over "Community Information" and click on the documents sub menu.
3. On the documents page, find the folder on the left hand side that you want to open to view the documents
4. Once you find the document you want to see, simply click on the document description to download the document.
Article is closed for comments.