We are sorry to learn of your loss. In order to update the account information properly, you must submit a death certificate. If an immediate family member has passed away, we will need a copy of the documents provided by the County Probate Court, designating an Executor, or appointing a person to handle the deceased person's affairs.
Articles in this section
- What if I have recently filed bankruptcy?
- What if I have recently been discharged or dismissed from Bankruptcy?
- How do I submit a payment plan?
- How do I submit a late fee waiver request form?
- Why am I still being charged late fees and/or late interest if I have entered a payment plan agreement?
- Why am I being charged a payment plan fee?
- Why was my late fee waiver request denied?
- What are the requirements for a payment plan?
- A parent, spouse, or immediate family member has passed, what is needed to update the account?
- I am in the military and am deploying, is there anything I need to provide to prevent collections actions?
Article is closed for comments.