Kuester Management Group accepts a variety of payment types. Those payment types include:
- One Time Electronic Payment via Checking Account or Credit Card
- ACH (automatic draft)
- Recurring Electronic Payment
- Paper Check (in person or mail)
Please see below for details regarding each payment type.
ONE TIME PAYMENT
One Time Electronic Payment via Checking Account or Credit Card
One time payments can be made by logging into your account at kuester.com.
You can make one time payments with your banking information (checking account number & routing number) or credit card.
Please note that there is 3.25% credit card processing fee charged to your card if you elect to make a payment via credit card.
(in person or via mail)
Mail any paper checks to our processing center at the following address:
(Your HOA Name)
c/o Kuester Management Group
PO Box 998
Commerce, GA 30529
Checks can be submitted in person at our Fort Mill office Monday – Friday (8:30 – 5:00). The office address is:
130 Ben Casey Drive
Fort Mill, SC 29708
ACH (automatic draft)
You can sign up for ACH by clicking the link below and completing the online form. https://kuester1.formstack.com/forms/dd
Please note information regarding ACH:
- You will need your banking information to complete the form.
- You agree to have your entire balance due drafted each month you have an assessment due.
- All drafts occur on the 3rd of the month with no exception.
- Your ACH agreement remains in effect until cancelled in writing or via a Cancellation Form.
- You will no longer receive a statement for a balance due.
- Should your dues amount increase at any time, the new amount will be drafted as it will be part of your balance due. (This balance includes any regular assessment, special assessment, late fees, etc. The only amounts not drafted are any fines or violation charges incurred.)
Recurring electronic check payments can be made by logging into your account at www.kuester.com.
Please note the following information regarding recurring check payments:
- You may choose the amount to pay each month (if any) and the date you would like your payment to be drafted.
- If your community's assessments increase or a special assessment is added to your account, you are responsible for changing the amount of your electronic check.
- You may cancel or edit your recurring electronic check at any time by logging into your account online.
- You will continue to receive statements for your account.