ACH and Recurring check payments have several different features. Please review details below for each payment option to determine which will best fit your needs.
ACH (automatic draft)
- You will need your banking information to complete the form.
- You agree to have your entire balance due drafted each month you have an assessment due.
- All drafts occur on the 3rd of the month with no exception.
- Your ACH agreement remains in effect until cancelled in writing or via a Cancellation Form.
- You will no longer receive a statement for a balance due.
- Should your dues amount increase at any time, the new amount will be drafted as it will be part of your balance due. (This balance includes any regular assessment, special assessment, late fees, etc.
- Fines/violations fees will not be automatically drafted. If you receive a fine/violation fee, you will need to login to your account to authorize a separate payment for that fee.
- You can sign up for ACH by clicking the link below and completing the online form. https://kuester1.formstack.com/forms/dd
- You may choose the amount to pay and the date you would like your payments to be drafted.
- If your community's assessments increase or a special assessment is added to your account your payment amount does not automatically change to the amount the assessments have been increased to. You are responsible for changing the amount of your electronic check.
- You may cancel or edit your recurring electronic check at any time by logging into your account online.
- You will continue to receive statements for your account.
- Recurring electronic check payments can be made by logging into your account at www.kuester.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.