If there is any outstanding balance on an account (including late fees, violation fines, or any other charges associated with the community) after the grace period has expired, if the community provides a grace period, then late fees and/or interest will be assessed to the account at regular intervals until the outstanding balance is paid in full. To avoid having late fees assessed to your account, review your account history regularly and make all assessment payments before or on the due date provided on your statement. Please contact us if you require any additional information or assistance concerning charges applied to your account.
Articles in this section
- Why am I being charged late fees after I’ve paid my regular assessment amount?
- What is a lien?
- What happens if I do not pay my assessments?
- How can I tell if my dues will increase?
- How much are my homeowners’ association assessments, and when are they due?
- Why am I not receiving statements and how do I get this corrected?
- How can I get the late fees removed?