Where can I find the form to request homeowners’ association approval for exterior changes?

A copy of the architectural request form for your community can be found on your personal account website at www.kuester.com. If you have not already, please register your account to take advantage of our online services. If your community’s architectural request form cannot be found on your personal account website, or if you have not registered on our website, please contact us, and we will be able to provide you with further assistance.

Please review the following steps to obtain a copy of your community’s architectural request form via your personal account website:

  • Log in to your account at kuester.com as you normally would to pay assessments.
  • Select the “Documents” tab located in the top left section of the page, just above the “Logout” button.
  • Select “ARC Documents” in the drop-down box titled “Select a Category.”
    • A download link for the community’s current architectural request form will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk