Please review the following steps to register your account online:
- Go to our website, kuester.com.
- Click on the tab titled “LOGIN” located in the top right corner of the page.
- Click the pink “Click Here To Login” button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the green “REGISTER” button.
- Enter all required information on the registration page, and click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
It may take up to two (2) business days for your account to be verified and activated. You will receive a verification email including a temporary password once your account has been successfully registered and activated. To expedite the activation process, please enter your legal name, or the name indicated on the deed for the property, on the registration form. Also, please avoid using abbreviations when entering your street address.
Once you have successfully registered your account, you will have access to the following services:
- Online payment for assessments via e-check or credit card
- Scheduling recurring payments for assessments via e-check or credit card
- Access to account information including current balance and transaction history for multiple accounts
- Access to various association documents including, but not limited to, governing documents for your association, newsletters, and forms
If you have attempted to register your account and have not received a verification email, please contact us, and we will be able to provide you with further assistance.